sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

Destination Anywhere






Side to the man at the railroad station


''I want a ticket, just for one''


He said, ''well, if you insist


But where you wanna go, a miss?



Destiantion anywhere


east or west, I don't care


you see my baby don't love me no more


This old world, ain't got no back door



He looked at me with a funny face and said,


''Are you sure you wanna go just anyplace?''


I said ''If you ever loved someone, the way I loved that man,


Surely Mr. ticket agent, you should understand''



Destiantion anywhere


easto or west I don't care


you see my baby, don't love me no more


This old world ain't, got no back door.



Cause if it did, it would swing both ways


And we'd go no back to happy yesterdays


Whe he I loved me tenderly


And all he needed was me



As I looked throught the window of the train


I thought I heard my baby call my name


But it was just the conductor saying


''Which stop would you prefer?''

Oh Destination Anywhere

east or west, I don't care

you see my baby don't love no more

this old world ain't got not back door

The Commitments


No hay comentarios: